The Christmas Village in Livorno, in its fourth edition, will give a unique Christmas atmosphere to all its guests.
From November 23, 2019 until the day of the Epiphany January 6, 2020, the Ippodromo Caprilli will host a long journey completely dedicated to Christmas and to Santa Claus; in fact we will find: Santa’s house, a post office for letters, the small artisan shops, the elf laboratory and a station in perfect Christmas and North Pole style.
During the opening days of the village, special events will be held inside.
Christmas Village Event Program from November 23rd to January 6th
- 23 November at 3pm: inauguration with a parade in which Santa Claus and the elves will participate;
- 24 November: the fantastic world of puppets;
- 30 November: Argentine Tango, performance by the “Fabry Rose Dance” dance school;
- 1 December: D’Artagnan … the magician of the bubbles;
- 7 December: show by the Compagnia Arte Musicol;
- 14 December: galloping in history and in the world of 19th and 20th century holidays (reservations required);
- 14 December: theater workshop with Matteo Marchi;
- 15 December 15: a green tour from Viale Italia to Caprilli;
- from 21 to 24 December: Alba Sorompas in “Sognare Arte”;
- 21 December: Five live with Barsotti, Carolina Longone, Valentina Nieri, Filippo Sassiano and Antonio Siani;
- 24 December: The Biribirisciò presents “Natalè Liivorno” stornelli and figurines in front of the stock. By and with Fabio Max and Wilma Peebes;
- 5 January: The Biribirisciò presents “Arriva la befanilla” nursery rhymes and songs to sing and dance all together;
- from 4 to 6 January: games and grains in the company of the Befana.
If you don’t want to miss this fantastic route, it will be loved especially by the little ones, these will be the opening times:
From November 23 to January 6, the Christmas village will be open every Friday from 3pm to 7pm.
On Saturdays, Sundays and holidays (excluding Christmas and New Year) it will be open from 10am to 8pm.
Near Christmas and Epiphany, the hippodrome will always be open from 21st to 24th December and from 4th to 6th January, the last day of opening of the village.